Default What's wrong with thei picture...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I left Charleston this morning it was 70 degrees.

I arrived in Providence it was 70 degrees.

Somethin' aint' right. :)

I saw on TV that the cherry trees in Washington DC are blossoming.

Reportedly another El Niño year. Who knows.

Tim Tim is offline

JimH wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I left Charleston this morning it was 70 degrees.

I arrived in Providence it was 70 degrees.

Somethin' aint' right. :)

I saw on TV that the cherry trees in Washington DC are blossoming.

Reportedly another El Niño year. Who knows.

I'm enjoying it, though. Weather here as heeb highs in the mid 50's to
the low 60's

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I left Charleston this morning it was 70 degrees.

I arrived in Providence it was 70 degrees.

Somethin' aint' right. :)

I saw on TV that the cherry trees in Washington DC are blossoming.

Reportedly another El Niño year. Who knows.

They have been reporting an El Nino year every since the last El Nino year 8
years ago.

Calif Bill wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I left Charleston this morning it was 70 degrees.

I arrived in Providence it was 70 degrees.

Somethin' aint' right. :)

I saw on TV that the cherry trees in Washington DC are blossoming.

Reportedly another El Niño year. Who knows.

They have been reporting an El Nino year every since the last El Nino year 8
years ago.

Hey, everything reported on TV is real..........right? ;-)

Seriously........I don't know how long they have been recording and
reporting El Nino's and El Nano's but this one seems to fit the bill.

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 01:58:20 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
roups.com...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I left Charleston this morning it was 70 degrees.

I arrived in Providence it was 70 degrees.

Somethin' aint' right. :)

I saw on TV that the cherry trees in Washington DC are blossoming.

Reportedly another El Niño year. Who knows.

They have been reporting an El Nino year every since the last El Nino year 8
years ago.

I don't know if those are our cherry trees or the ones in Central Park, in
NYC, or both. I do know that my crocuses, tulips, and other plants that
normally show up in March are about four inches out of the ground now.
--

John