Default Prop Pitch question

The boat that I purchased had the original prop stolen and I am going to
have to replace it. It's an 18ft Pro Tournament Sprint boat that has an
Evinrude 175 HP motor. The original prop was a three blade stainless.

I've looked at a site online to find props but when I put in the information
it list 16 different pitches from 10" to 28" pitch. Additionally there are
four blade models and three blade. I believe, from what I'm told, the
original prop was a three blade stainless.

Can anyone tell me how to determine what Pitch I should be looking for?
What about three or four blades and the advantages of each? Either that or
I'd appreciate if you know any good web site URL's that would help teach me
what I need to know before making the wrong decisions.

Two Bladed prop question Ed Boat Building 4 February 15th 06 07:48 PM
Adjustable Pitch Prop Bill Farina General 9 November 3rd 05 12:08 AM
Variable Pitch Prop Bill Farina ASA 10 October 30th 05 11:28 PM
Changing Prop inwater. (lessons learned) Steve Cruising 3 May 2nd 05 12:08 AM
Quick Prop Question M.E. General 10 August 2nd 03 03:53 AM