r_d r_d is offline

Default Carb opinions, for a holley marine carb

Hi all,

I am planning to replace the original q-jet carb on my 1987 OMC (Chevy 350)
stern drive. I just want to get opinions on the Holley Marine carb (model
90552). I have basically found a new holley for the price of a Sierra
remanufactured q-jet. Is this an Ok product or have people had major
problems with holley in marine applications?

thanks for the advice, the website for the carb is
http://www.holley.com/0-80552.asp

mark

r_d r_d is offline

Thanks for the responses. I will go for it.

thanks,
mark

Auto parts on marine motors? Shawn Willden General 28 July 19th 04 03:30 PM
need inexpensive marine ssb and ham radio for cruising sailboat. Eric Electronics 61 June 20th 04 04:58 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
Marathon Marine Boats, Mercury Sportjet any opinions? Honest Steve General 2 December 28th 03 06:18 PM