Default Bigger Boating Pictures

Harry Krause wrote:

Well, I finally did it. I bought an LCD monitor and will be moving my
glass tube monitor over to the production table. Hope I am not
disappointed by this new-fangled technology. It's in the hands of Fedex
now...

After you begin to use the LCD monitor, the next step for the CRT unit
will be the dump/recycling. I'm confident you will NOT want to use it
again.

-Jim