posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:07:00 -0400, "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick"
wrote:

Yup, for about 21,000 posts now.

piker

So you say.

There's no evidence to bear that out.

Snicker...run my email addys through google stats. 21,000... amature
time.

What, more of your Ouija Board reputation?

Did I miss a list of your "addys"?

Your claim, your cite, knock yourself out.

Waiting.

You'll need proof, of course, that they're your e-mails.

They'll all have to be signed Gunner Asch.

Which newsgroup might that be? Im posting to a thread on
rec.crafts.metalworking.

If you weren't such a -piker-, you'd understand your own inaccuracy.

Care to demonstrate the inaccuracy?

No, Mr. Usenet Vet.

I'd just as soon let you continue to make yourself look foolish.

Sure..when can I expect the plane tickets? I can take a flight out of
Ontario, California. Next Thursday is good.

No need.

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga several times a year.

Real name?

Phone number?

Gunner,
326 Olive Ave
Taft, California

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:31:30 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/03cius.htm
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/welcome.html

Paul K. Dickman

Check the stats for California.

But thanks for the nice post.

Now getting back to California again....

Oh, -HELL- no.

You didn't say -squat- about "California" in your bigoted rant.

You taunted Paul to produce the numbers, and he Pro-Pimp Bitchslapped you.

Don't be trying to switch the context now that you're in the hole.

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

"David Johnston" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:43:05 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:15:22 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

More pyschobabble on your part..more attempts to deflect.

You get all pedantic and buffoonish whenever someone shows you to be
not only wrong..but a buffoon. Seems your "edgy" is manifested by
going stupid.

Gunner

You haven't shown me anything, actually. All you've said is that illegal
aliens are "more likely" to commit violent crimes than members of the
legal
population of this country. Any statistics professor could help you with
that, although you'd probably get upset and call him a fag.

Provide yours.

But...you are the one making the claim.

And he claims to be a Usenet etiquette expert... :-)

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Forge" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Your sources won't address the characteristic I'm referring to, which can
be
observed in early childhood. It's biological and not related to good/bad
parenting, nor is it related to nationality.

So... baaaaaasically you're saying that brown people are more violent
and prone toward committing crime?

Actually, I didn't say that, nor did I imply it. If you disagree, point out
the precise words which gave you that impression.

Nobody would say it anyway, because it simply silly. If it were true,
then, if you got a suntan, you'd suddenly get the urge to rob banks.
posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

Gunner wrote:
On 25 Oct 2006 14:40:37 -0700, "larry moe 'n curly"
wrote:

Do you really think there would be nearly as much an outrage against
illegals if they were all English-speaking Canadians?

**** yes.

How could we tell they weren't Americans without asking them?

wrote:

More pyschobabble on your part..more attempts to deflect.

You get all pedantic and buffoonish whenever someone shows you to be
not only wrong..but a buffoon. Seems your "edgy" is manifested by
going stupid.

Gunner

You haven't shown me anything, actually. All you've said is that illegal
aliens are "more likely" to commit violent crimes than members of the
legal
population of this country. Any statistics professor could help you with
that, although you'd probably get upset and call him a fag.

Provide yours..then Ill refute with mine.

Double dog dare you.

Gunner

First of all, someone here already provided the stats which refute your
silly theory. There's no point in my repeating it. I *will* do something for
you, though. Tell me what town & state you live in, and give me you phone
number. I'll contact the nearest high school or college, find a statistics
teacher, and have that person get in touch with you. If you can shut the
phuque up long enough to listen to them, you'll learn something.

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:26:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

http://www.cis.org/articles/2001/cri...estimated.html

I'd like to see these stats compared to those of a similar population.
Unfortunately, if I describe that population, a different group of ******s
will crawl out of the woodwork.

Default Ah yes! and here's the source!

On 25 Oct 2006 20:05:02 -0700, wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...f73ff39cd055bd

Hey! I got the card for Renee. Haven't remailed it yet, but will see her
before much longer and give it to her.

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:22:15 -0400, "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick"
wrote:

You'll need proof, of course, that they're your e-mails.

They'll all have to be signed Gunner Asch.

Nope..they all have to originate from or
several others with spam protection built in

And I dont need to provide anything. You mean dick in the grand scheme
of things and are simply a bit of snot flicked on the wall, that I
note in disgust in passing

Snicker

Gunner

Rule #35