Default OT: Wake Up And Smell The Invasion !!!!

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:23:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
Things could be worse, they could be legal and violent aliens, like the
ones in Paris.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

I could be mistaken, but that's what I want, too, and although my friends
know I'm an alien of sorts, I am legal.

Real alien? As in from outer space?

It would explain a lot. :)
--

Me? You hang out with 4-legged things from another galaxy, and try to
maintain the outward appearance that everything's normal. What are those

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:46:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:57:50 -0700, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

Things could be worse, they could be legal and violent aliens, like the
ones in Paris.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

Its actually closer to 30,000,000 and they now make up between 20 and
25% of our prison and jail populations.

Seems they do want to just get some bucks..and kill some people, and
rape some folks, and....

Gunner

So, they're just like everyone else.

Speak for yourself! :)
posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

Clark Magnuson wrote:
Things could be worse, they could be legal and violent aliens, like the
ones in Paris.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

--
For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors or war, stress, and possibly
death.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

To bad they all cheat, lie, steal, and break numerous other laws to get
what they want while depleting the social services of our country while
they do it.

dennis
in nca

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:46:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Things could be worse, they could be legal and violent aliens, like the
ones in Paris.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

Its actually closer to 30,000,000 and they now make up between 20 and
25% of our prison and jail populations.

Seems they do want to just get some bucks..and kill some people, and
rape some folks, and....

Gunner

So, they're just like everyone else.

Are those your desires? Not mine.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:46:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Things could be worse, they could be legal and violent aliens, like the
ones in Paris.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

Its actually closer to 30,000,000 and they now make up between 20 and
25% of our prison and jail populations.

Seems they do want to just get some bucks..and kill some people, and
rape some folks, and....

Gunner

So, they're just like everyone else.

Are those your desires? Not mine.

Gunner

Clarification: A given percentage of any population will share certain
characteristics. Certain dolts want to believe that illegal immigrants are
made up of a higher percentage of *****VIOLENT CRIMINALS*****. These dolts
have no information to back this up. But, in this way, this sample
population is the same as any other.

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:46:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Things could be worse, they could be legal and violent aliens, like the
ones in Paris.

The illegals we have just want to get some bucks and go home rich.
Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

Its actually closer to 30,000,000 and they now make up between 20 and
25% of our prison and jail populations.

Seems they do want to just get some bucks..and kill some people, and
rape some folks, and....

Gunner

So, they're just like everyone else.

Are those your desires? Not mine.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

We can tell from your screen name and signature.

--
Popeye
It was when Lucifer first congratulated

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

In article .com,
"rigger" wrote:

To bad they all cheat, lie, steal, and break numerous other laws to get
what they want while depleting the social services of our country while
they do it.

Mm, yes, they're all just a bunch of ne'er-do-well brigands and thieves.

Um, except they're utterly ****ing not. Statistically they break laws
other than "you're not supposed to live here" just a tiny hair more than
people who were born here. Sorry.
posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

Forge wrote:

Um, except they're utterly f@#$ing not. Statistically they break laws
other than "you're not supposed to live here" just a tiny hair more than
people who were born here. Sorry.

No, the correct answer is to bid 3NT with this. Since you have KJx
opposite dummy's assumed singleton, it's unlikely that you're going to
get any extra tricks by ruffing, so since this is matchpoints, I'd go
for the higher score. At IMPs, 4S is clear, because of the (small)
chance that at 3NT they can set up and run this suit.

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

"Forge" wrote in message
In article .com,
"rigger" wrote:

To bad they all cheat, lie, steal, and break numerous other laws to get
what they want while depleting the social services of our country while
they do it.

Mm, yes, they're all just a bunch of ne'er-do-well brigands and thieves.

Um, except they're utterly ****ing not. Statistically they break laws
other than "you're not supposed to live here" just a tiny hair more than
people who were born here. Sorry.

Which, if you factor in an average economic class comparison, probably
makes them generally more law-abiding over-all.

posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,misc.transport.trucking,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.games.bridge

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:43:04 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Most of the 10,000,000 just want that anyway.

Its actually closer to 30,000,000 and they now make up between 20 and
25% of our prison and jail populations.

Seems they do want to just get some bucks..and kill some people, and
rape some folks, and....

Gunner

So, they're just like everyone else.

Are those your desires? Not mine.

Gunner

Clarification: A given percentage of any population will share certain
characteristics. Certain dolts want to believe that illegal immigrants are
made up of a higher percentage of *****VIOLENT CRIMINALS*****. These dolts
have no information to back this up. But, in this way, this sample
population is the same as any other.

On the other hand..certain other dolts think that those criminals who
have violated our laws by simply being here..and who use the border as
a get out of jail free card..are equally as violent as the US
population. Which is not true.

Tell you what..how about providing cites to your claim that illegals
are as violent as citizens. Say..per hundred thousand?

Ill be waiting for your cites. With my own, both from the DOJ, the FBI
and the Border Patrol , not to mention LA and San Diego Counties.

Whenever you are ready..prove your claim.