Default It's such a nice day...

I think we're going to take the 'Vette for a ride.

Or possibly the Ranger up to Webster Lake.

Or maybe both.
--

So what did you end up doing?

It was cold, windy and rainy here all day.

Today you saw the weather we had yesterday and I took advantage of it. I
washed the boat, cleaned the interior, wiped the upholstery with 303
Protectant, took out the porta potty and winter tarped it. Topped of the
tank and delivered it to the storage yard today.....still getting free
winter storage in a secured yard. ;-)

Gently down the stream - Several Nice Canoeing Articles [email protected] General 2 July 7th 05 08:33 PM
nice cruise sailboat on eBay ... ~^ beancounter ~^ Cruising 0 April 20th 05 06:03 PM
A little nice news...OT John H General 0 March 29th 05 01:50 AM
from Stockholm to Nice infobil Electronics 0 November 2nd 04 03:05 PM
What a Nice Day Bobsprit ASA 9 November 29th 03 03:18 AM