Default It's such a nice day...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I think we're going to take the 'Vette for a ride.

Or possibly the Ranger up to Webster Lake.

Or maybe both.

As it was here yesterday. Splashed the Everglades for a few hours. Ended
up with a nice dinner of mangrove snapper and sheepshead. 3
snook(undersized), 1 red(undersized) and 2 other sheepshead(had enough
for dinner already) were returned to grow and fight another day.

Got broke off 3 tmes by something quite large, twice running back into
the mangroves. In my mind it will be a personal record snook. That
way I continue to motivate myself to return and be better prepared the
next time.

tight lines!!!

DownTime

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:07:29 GMT, DownTime
wrote:

Splashed the Everglades for a few hours.

Shark River area?

Do you trailer it down from Cape Coral?

wrote:

Splashed the Everglades for a few hours.

Shark River area?

Do you trailer it down from Cape Coral?

no, just lowered the lift and went and got in some 'me' time.

I have an Everglades (243cc) boat, I was not referring to the location,
altho I hope to get there many times before I'm done.

Gently down the stream - Several Nice Canoeing Articles [email protected] General 2 July 7th 05 08:33 PM
nice cruise sailboat on eBay ... ~^ beancounter ~^ Cruising 0 April 20th 05 06:03 PM
A little nice news...OT John H General 0 March 29th 05 01:50 AM
from Stockholm to Nice infobil Electronics 0 November 2nd 04 03:05 PM
What a Nice Day Bobsprit ASA 9 November 29th 03 03:18 AM