Frank

Default Yahmaha Problem

Having a problem with my starboard engine. A 1989 150hp Yahmaha. What
happens is the engine will not keep up high rps, i.e it will hit like 4K
like the other engine then die down to 3K or so. If I pump the bulb it
keeps up just fine. I had this problem a few weeks ago and I found one
hose clamp was loose and replaced it and it worked like a champ for
80+miles. But now it’s back and all the clamps look good. We just
replaced the fuel pumps and it’s a little better, i.e. dose not die out
as fast etc. I think it’s some type of vacuum leak if so how can I
tell? Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Frank

Is problem with O-Ring Seal or Valve Body Rural Knight General 10 December 7th 04 07:39 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM
96 Sea Doo Speedster Starting Problem - Odd Noise From Electrical Box? Curtis CCR General 2 July 19th 03 03:55 AM
96 Sea Doo Speedster Starting Problem - Odd Noise From ElectricalBox? David Wolfenbarger General 0 July 17th 03 02:51 AM
Yamaha 60 rpm problem Barry Chapman General 0 July 12th 03 09:48 PM