Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default SEI Stern drives?

I recently received a "dead" 23' BlueWater that wouldn't turn over.
Owner suspected a broken rod.

After inspecting it; I came to the conclusion that it was the outdrive. I got
it home, pulled the outdrive, and engine starts up wonderfully.

Now, since I paid nothing for it -- I'm willing to buy the new outdrive; but SEI
sells one for over 1/2 what an actual alpha one is going for.

Does anyone have any experience with SEI outdrives?

Thanks
-josh

--- AntiSpam/harvest ---
Remove X's to send email to me.