jim--

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:45:59 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other

country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups

in
certain situations.

But who the hell wants to move to Canada?

Some day, when I'm feeling expansive, I'll relate my recent experience
with the Canadian Navy - it was quite entertaining. :)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Canadian Naval Fleet:

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder...battleship.jpg

Don White

"jim--" wrote in message

Canadian Naval Fleet:

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder...battleship.jpg

Y'all make my day when you post about something you know nothing about.
Read following...be sure to read about the boardings and who did what with
the USS George Washington battle group.
http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2004...ro335.raw.html

Then a sincere apology would be in order.

Harry Krause

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other

country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups

in
certain situations.

But who the hell wants to move to Canada?

Some day, when I'm feeling expansive, I'll relate my recent experience
with the Canadian Navy - it was quite entertaining. :)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Canadian Naval Fleet:

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder...battleship.jpg

Dennis' boat:

http://www.runnerduck.com/toy_boat.htm

Dennis' workplace:

http://www.importwarehouse.com/portable/toilets/pj.htm

Last book Dennis tried to read:

http://www.political-sciences.com/Mc...12888 88.html

Dennis' erotic dream girls:

http://www.wootanime.com/girls.html

Dennis' house and car:

http://www.shopping4posters.com/Wrec...le_829487.html

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in

message

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

A great post Harry......for a 10 year old.

My 9 year old nephew could have done better though. LOL!

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

A great post Harry......for a 10 year old.

My 9 year old nephew could have done better though. LOL!

Doyou remember his name, Dennis? Do you remember your wife's name? You
can't even remember your own name. Alzheimer's must be a bitch, eh?

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.

Gould 0738

A great post Harry......for a 10 year old.

My 9 year old nephew could have done better though. LOL!

JIm-- this line would be more effective if your nephew aged a little from time
to time. He's been 9 for 4-5 years now. :-)
jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
A great post Harry......for a 10 year old.

My 9 year old nephew could have done better though. LOL!

JIm-- this line would be more effective if your nephew aged a little from

time
to time. He's been 9 for 4-5 years now. :-)

Actually he has not. He is now 9. I also have a nephew who is now 14 and a
niece who is 15. I may have used them as examples in the past, or my son
who is now 16.

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
A great post Harry......for a 10 year old.

My 9 year old nephew could have done better though. LOL!

JIm-- this line would be more effective if your nephew aged a little from

time
to time. He's been 9 for 4-5 years now. :-)

Actually he has not. He is now 9. I also have a nephew who is now 14 and a
niece who is 15. I may have used them as examples in the past, or my son
who is now 16.

Anyone of them have necks?