Default Excellent video, celestial navigator's lament

You know, I should have listened when they warned me there could be
flashbacks.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXs6...elated&search=

It would be fun to get the boat far enough north to watch these from
anchor some night.

Some links to similar stuff on the same page. A few of them should be
projected onto the wall behind some some nimble young temptress with a
string of beads, long legs, a short skirt and white boots. She'll be
doing the Pony in a cage (what *was* with that, anyway?) while The
Jefferson Airplane is playing "Somebody to Love". Gee, do you think I'm
showing my age? And just like WJC, "I never once inhaled." - It was
definitely more than once, :-)

I ran into a gal I knew back in the 60's. She was a red hot, horned-on,
hippie chick in her day, but now she's just a hippy chick and I swear
to gawd that at 5'3" she must weigh over 300 pounds. Suppose that's
what they really meant by "flour power"?

Chuck Gould wrote:
[...]

I thought this was a better one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkl-k...elated&search=

"Chuck Gould" wrote in
oups.com:

but now she's just a hippy chick and I swear
to gawd that at 5'3" she must weigh over 300 pounds. Suppose that's
what they really meant by "flour power"?

She'd STILL make you sleep like a baby.....(c;

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

On 15 Oct 2006 08:44:53 -0700, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

I ran into a gal I knew back in the 60's. She was a red hot, horned-on,
hippie chick in her day, but now she's just a hippy chick and I swear
to gawd that at 5'3" she must weigh over 300 pounds. Suppose that's
what they really meant by "flour power"?

Have you seen Mary from Peter, Paul and Mary recently?

wrote:

I ran into a gal I knew back in the 60's. She was a red hot, horned-on,
hippie chick in her day, but now she's just a hippy chick and I swear
to gawd that at 5'3" she must weigh over 300 pounds. Suppose that's
what they really meant by "flour power"?

Have you seen Mary from Peter, Paul and Mary recently?

No. But I think she just turned 70 and I have heard she is battling
cancer. No way would she be looking good. How'd we all get so darned
old, anyway?

Living in the upper Midwest (ND), I've always wished I could find some way
to photograph/video the Northern Lights that we have up here that could do
it justice. That video is very common....I've seen them where they're
past vertical overhead.....flashing reds, greens. Truly awe inspiring
sometimes. As a locomotive engineer running across the prairie at night,
it's one of the few fringe benefits!