Default Mold and mildew?

I have some mold starting on the inside of my canvas. What is the best way
to remove it and keep it from coming back? Thanks, David

D&LBusch wrote:
I have some mold starting on the inside of my canvas. What is the best way
to remove it and keep it from coming back? Thanks, David

If your "canvas" is Sunbrella or similar, a solution of diluted bleach
should kill the mold.
Mold is like any other plant, it grows where there is food (dirt) and
water. Keep your canvas clean and dry, and if you can't keep it dry at
least keep it clean. Good air circulation will go a long way toward
retarding mold and mildew as well.

Mold and Mildew Prevention: Parked in Driveway Bryan General 6 October 5th 05 08:40 PM
mildew on teak Michelle Cruising 5 October 7th 04 03:08 AM
Mold & Mildew on fabric in Cabin Wklkj General 5 April 23rd 04 02:07 PM
Mold..help please! Capt. Frank Hopkins General 0 September 21st 03 03:42 AM
mildew Robert White General 7 September 21st 03 03:40 AM