Default OT Funny, but sadly true!

http://tinyurl.com/kxoob

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/kxoob

DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT! :-)

Default .

"basskisser" wrote in message

..

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/kxoob

DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT! :-)

Remember that comedian who did that thing about stupid people, and he'd
do this "Here's your sign"?

Here's your dot!

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

.

It's a Jimmy Dot!!

I think it's just cute how you, in your bipolar condition, treated
Chuck like ****, and, whining about his netcopping, then you turn
around and copy him right down to the dot!!!!

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

.

It's a Jimmy Dot!!

I think it's just cute how you, in your bipolar condition, treated
Chuck like ****, and, whining about his netcopping, then you turn
around and copy him right down to the dot!!!!

It was a set up Kevin, knowing that John did the exact thing just minutes
earlier in your "This is good stuff" thread without any comment from you.

Pretty funny.

Can you spell "Obsessed with JimH"?

Anyway, here you go:

Official Rules and Regulations on the Use of Dot, Comma and Pound Keys:

When objecting to a topic being OT and/or inappropriate the novice member
uses a period. Very basic but often misused.

Once the member has obstructed 25 posts without objection that member can
then use a
comma. The honor system is in place for this advancement status.

If the member decides to advance to a higher lever that member then has to
pass a series of
certification exams to allow you to use an asterisk. Copies of all that
members
period and comma posts must be attached to the exams and reviewed by the
asterisk committee. We have 2 or 3 NG members who have achieved this
status, although they have decided to hide it by continuing to post with
periods or commas.

Those who eventually try for the coveted "Trusted Advisor" status can use
the pound key, but a "Pound Key Certification" number is required to be
noted when posting and using that status. We have had only one person in
the history of rec.boats achieve this status and he has not posted here for
several months. I believe he went by the handle of 'Skipper'.

;-)

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

.

It's a Jimmy Dot!!

It's just plain cute!!

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

.

It's a Jimmy Dot!!

It's just plain cute!!

It's JimH, showing us the size of his brain .

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

Now, now, children; you're all third graders now and you're expected to play
nicely together. If you can't behave then I'll have to run you through the
wood chipper, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

Now, now, children; you're all third graders now and you're expected to play
nicely together. If you can't behave then I'll have to run you through the
wood chipper, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Dot him, Jimmy Dot, dot him good!