Default Autumn in Paris

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n88jd

Yeah, there's never been a report of rabies in anything in New England,
huh? Only in Paris. One case, one time. I suppose that will be the
reason to not broaden your horizons, huh?

"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n88jd

Yeah, there's never been a report of rabies in anything in New England,
huh? Only in Paris. One case, one time. I suppose that will be the
reason to not broaden your horizons, huh?

OK so no one else did do I will say it............Kevin, you are an idiot.

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n88jd

Yeah, there's never been a report of rabies in anything in New England,
huh? Only in Paris. One case, one time. I suppose that will be the
reason to not broaden your horizons, huh?

OK so no one else did do I will say it............Kevin, you are an idiot.

Kevin didn't type that, I did. Your petty and childish name calling
certainly adds credibility to your posts, doesn't it? It also shows
that you have a lot of class. All of it low. Do you really think that
the post about a rabies case in Paris would be a reason not to visit
that grand city? Really?

Autumn in Paris JimH General 0 September 16th 06 12:42 PM
her book was think, dry, and laughs below the autumn Cypriene ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:38 PM
will you waste without the autumn, if Wayne inadvertently explains the tree Little Retarded Queen ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 PM
you won't fill me opening between your heavy autumn Selma N. Liberatos ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:15 PM
Yacht in Paris Jean Dufour Cruising 0 July 11th 03 02:43 PM