Jean Dufour

Default Yacht in Paris

Try the newsgroup fr.rec.bateaux

Many guys on this newsgroup are able to reply to you in English. Ask
also for what kind of permit you need as a foreigner to cruise there.
I'm always flabbergasted by their nautical bureaucracy. They have river
licences, shoreline licences, open sea licences and boat size limits
applying to each licences. I hope for you they don't require anything
more than what's required in your country to cruise. Docking fees are
also astronomical compared to here.

Your girlfriend will enjoy though! How romantic! ;-)

Jean Dufour
Montreal, Qc

Sebastian Mayer wrote:

Hello.

I am interested in finding someone who has a Yacht located in Paris.