Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bilge pump on a chris craft

I have a 97 17' Chris Craft and the bilge pump is no longer pumping
water (just a little bit is drizzling out), and the light is staying on
all the time. Is there a filter on them that gets clogged up and needs
to be cleaned? Or does the bilge pump need to be replaced? If I do
need to replace it are they hard to replace?

Bilge Pump Upgrade Marc Boat Building 21 March 10th 06 02:59 AM
Bilge water removal Robert General 7 March 6th 06 07:12 PM
Propane Sniffer Meltdown aroostifer Cruising 13 June 9th 05 01:58 PM
Bilge pump switch Kalico Cruising 13 May 25th 05 03:30 PM
Bilge Pump Switch LaBomba182 Cruising 0 October 31st 03 04:25 PM