Default FS: Federal-Cunningham "Air Whistle" brass boat horns

I have up for sale three Federal "Air Whistle" boat horns, circa 1970,
made by the Cunningham company of Seattle for Federal Sign and Signal
(a private label reseller). The horns are very heavy cast red brass
marine grade units. They require compressed air, and will not operate
from steam.

I'm selling through eBay, but these are not auction format listings. I
have a suggested price, and there is a button to make an offer. I aim
to move these horns and will not hesistate to close the sales for any
reasonble offer. I'll give the best deal to a person who wants all
three, and they are designed to go together and play a beautiful
D-minor triad: http://www.airraidsirens.com/ebay/federaltrio.mp3

For more information and specs, you can see the Cunningham website
he

http://www.cunninghamairwhistles.com/specs.html

Please note that Federal uses model numbers based on diaphragm
diameter, whereas Cunningham labels them based on diaphragm radius, so
for example, when Federal sells a Cunningham 2H horn, they tag it as
"4H". H, M, L = high, middle and low tone in both cases.