Default work to be done - fair?

Harry Krause another one of Stephen Jay Morris' HUNDREDS of
Sockpuppets wrote:

I watched a brick wall covered in graffiti cleaned with a soda blast. It
was amazing: no damage to the brick or the mortar joints.

You are probably the one that painted the graffiti on the wall in the
first place, Steve........It's funny to find you here trying to talk
like a regular person when you're usually all over Usenet spamming
everyone by stealing their identities and posting Queer Sex Crap in
their names........"Harry Krause" is just another one of your many
Sockpuppets.........Why don't you post as Stephen Jay Morris not4udude
at yahoo.com, which is who you REALLY are?.............Like I told you
before, Google EASILY tracks your Mizerable Azz from one Phony
Sockpuppet to another...........You're a PUKE, Steve..........

Harry Krause wrote:

Another fan. Any bets that this one is also a right-wing slimebag?

Steve? He thinks I'm a Steve? Idjut.

You ARE Stephen Jay Morris, Puke.........And a few HUNDRED other
Sockpuppets as well...........Try " Leland Milton Goldblatt not4udude
at yahoo.com " on a Google Search..........Or just search not4udude
at yahoo.com to see how many Sockpuppets and Usenet Posts you're
responsible for.........You Steal other people's identities and post a
bunch of CRAP under their names all the time, you Dirty
*******........You're Too Chicken**** to make it under your OWN
Name........

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

.....I'm not hesitant to post a bunch of CRAP under my own name.

Hell, we all know that!! :-) You've been this NG's most consistent
producer in that department for years!

Harry Krause wrote:

It's my rice bowl, but I really have no idea what this particular
right-wing scumbag is posting about...maybe it's "Skippy"?

If he had any brains, he'd know I'm not hesitant to post "a bunch of
CRAP" under my own name.

Here's a Sample of some of the CRAP you post under someone else's
identity you've STOLEN, Steve:

"I FREEZE MY FECAL LOGS AND PLEASURE MY WIFE WITH THEM
All 3 messages in topic - view as tree
From: - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 8:45 pm
Email: "
Groups: alt.radio.talk.dr-laura, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics,
alt.military, alt.battlestar-galactica
Rating: (1 user)
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

It's called space-docking; you can look it up. She moves it in and out
like a dildo and when it starts to melt we eat it. YUM YUM"

ANOTHER ONE:.............................

"think it would be cool to take a dump in a woman's vagina
All 6 messages in topic - view as tree - 1 new
From: Jakthehammer - view profile
Date: Sun, Aug 27 2006 6:56 pm
Email: "Jakthehammer"
Groups: alt.radio.talk.dr-laura, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics,
alt.military, alt.rush-limbaugh
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

That's a real sexual move. It's called "space docking". "

Like I said, Steve........You're a REAL PUKE...........

Work? JR North General 1 April 2nd 06 05:04 PM
Work? Don White General 0 April 2nd 06 02:05 AM
State of the Onion Address Bob Crantz ASA 48 February 5th 06 11:19 AM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea Touring 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM