[email protected] theloneranger100@aol.com is offline

Default work to be done - fair?

Harry Krause wrote:

It's my rice bowl, but I really have no idea what this particular
right-wing scumbag is posting about...maybe it's "Skippy"?

If he had any brains, he'd know I'm not hesitant to post "a bunch of
CRAP" under my own name.

Here's a Sample of some of the CRAP you post under someone else's
identity you've STOLEN, Steve:

"I FREEZE MY FECAL LOGS AND PLEASURE MY WIFE WITH THEM
All 3 messages in topic - view as tree
From: - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 8:45 pm
Email: "
Groups: alt.radio.talk.dr-laura, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics,
alt.military, alt.battlestar-galactica
Rating: (1 user)
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

It's called space-docking; you can look it up. She moves it in and out
like a dildo and when it starts to melt we eat it. YUM YUM"

ANOTHER ONE:.............................

"think it would be cool to take a dump in a woman's vagina
All 6 messages in topic - view as tree - 1 new
From: Jakthehammer - view profile
Date: Sun, Aug 27 2006 6:56 pm
Email: "Jakthehammer"
Groups: alt.radio.talk.dr-laura, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics,
alt.military, alt.rush-limbaugh
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

That's a real sexual move. It's called "space docking". "

Like I said, Steve........You're a REAL PUKE...........