Default Let's play...where am I?

Harry Krause wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?

Virginia

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?

Virginia

Yes. But...where?

Manassas Creek? (Bull Run)?

The vegetation, bushes and tree bark, reminded me of things observed
travelling through Virginia. Beyond that, it could be any little ol'
country creek in the area. Is there something in the photo that is
unique to a well known spot?

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?

Virginia

Yes. But...where?

Manassas Creek? (Bull Run)?

The vegetation, bushes and tree bark, reminded me of things observed
travelling through Virginia. Beyond that, it could be any little ol'
country creek in the area. Is there something in the photo that is
unique to a well known spot?

The big rock behind the ones with the little waterfall looks like the femur
from some kind of dinosaur.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?

Virginia

Yes. But...where?

Is that stupid GPS of yours broken again? Do you need some one to come find
you?

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Chuck Gould wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?

Virginia

Yes. But...where?

Manassas Creek? (Bull Run)?

The vegetation, bushes and tree bark, reminded me of things observed
travelling through Virginia. Beyond that, it could be any little ol'
country creek in the area. Is there something in the photo that is
unique to a well known spot?

OK, I've had my fun.

It's part of the entrance of the Bass Pro Shops store in
Hampton, Virginia, near the tunnel that crosses under Hampton Roads
(near the Norfolk naval base).

Great, and I mean great, selection of salt and fresh water fishing gear,
more than the usual BPS, and some terrific discounts on tee-shirts,
shorts, sweatshirt, artificial bait, bird food.

Here's some of the store's photos:

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...eID=20#gallery

It looks man made for a number of reasons - the close building is one.
I was thinking it was a theme park.

Dan

Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?

Virginia

That's why I stated my original reply!

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
[...]

Oh, I whole heartedly agree, Bass Pro Shops is the place to go for
fishing stuff. Mine is 20 minutes away!