basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Let's play...where am I?

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mlo35

Your guess?
Virginia

Yes. But...where?

Manassas Creek? (Bull Run)?

The vegetation, bushes and tree bark, reminded me of things observed
travelling through Virginia. Beyond that, it could be any little ol'
country creek in the area. Is there something in the photo that is
unique to a well known spot?

OK, I've had my fun.

It's part of the entrance of the Bass Pro Shops store in
Hampton, Virginia, near the tunnel that crosses under Hampton Roads
(near the Norfolk naval base).

Great, and I mean great, selection of salt and fresh water fishing gear,
more than the usual BPS, and some terrific discounts on tee-shirts,
shorts, sweatshirt, artificial bait, bird food.

Here's some of the store's photos:

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...eID=20#gallery

Oh, I whole heartedly agree, Bass Pro Shops is the place to go for
fishing stuff. Mine is 20 minutes away!