Default Ping: JohnH

If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:16:13 -0400, " JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com
wrote:

If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

Answered by email.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

wrote:

If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

Answered by email.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

Got it. Here it is for all to see:

-----------------------------
As usual, your inability to read and understand causes you to make
mistatements and leads to erroneous conclusions.

You recall incorrectly.
-----------------------------

You are a class act Herring. End of story with you. No one can say I
didn't try. Back in the toilet you go.........right where you belong.

Does anyone else have internet phone service? If so, how do you like
it?
TIA!

wrote:

If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

Answered by email.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

Got it. Here it is for all to see:

-----------------------------
As usual, your inability to read and understand causes you to make
mistatements and leads to erroneous conclusions.

You recall incorrectly.
-----------------------------

You are a class act Herring. End of story with you. No one can say I
didn't try. Back in the toilet you go.........right where you belong.

BTW, just to set the record straight, here is a copy of the email I
just sent you Herring. I trust you will comply with my request:

------------------------------------

I will make this perfectly clear one more time. Do not email me. I
asked you not to do it twice before and you continue.

Talk about not being able to read and understand. Keerist!

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Got it?
----------------------------

On 8 Aug 2006 11:57:55 -0700, "JimH" wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I didn't want to embarrass you in front of everybody.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

JimH wrote:

Talk about not being able to read and understand. Keerist!

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Got it?
---------------------------

for what it is worth, if you want JohnH to Leave you alone, you may
find it best not to Ping him.

Reginal P. Smithers III wrote:
JimH wrote:

I will make this perfectly clear one more time. Do not email me. I
asked you not to do it twice before and you continue.

Talk about not being able to read and understand. Keerist!

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Got it?
---------------------------

for what it is worth, if you want JohnH to Leave you alone, you may
find it best not to Ping him.

Perhaps I should have said "NOW leave me alone" after my attempt to
have a friendly discussion with the ass.

The statement also referred to asking him once again to stop emailing
me, something I have asked him to stop doing 2 times prior. For some
reason you removed that first paragraph of mine in your
reply..........I restored in my reply back to you.

Why did you remove it Reggie?

JimH wrote:
If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

Anyone who is considering Vonage, I have had Vonage for 8 months now.
If Ma Bell phone line was a 10, I would rate Vonage a 9.5 I have had to
reboot the modem a few times. (I think that is after I have downloaded
a large software file and is the result of comcast, not necessarily
Vonage). I have had one person tell me they have to connect is not
immediate when they pick up the phone. The sound quality is as good as
Bellsouth, the features offered are outstanding and the price is right.

I hate giving any company a monopoly, so I would give Vonage the
business as long as they were competitive in service and price. I like
one low price for all long distance and local, Vonage is a very good deal.

JimH wrote:
If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

Anyone who is considering Vonage, I have had Vonage for 8 months now.
If Ma Bell phone line was a 10, I would rate Vonage a 9.5 I have had to
reboot the modem a few times. (I think that is after I have downloaded
a large software file and is the result of comcast, not necessarily
Vonage). I have had one person tell me they have to connect is not
immediate when they pick up the phone. The sound quality is as good as
Bellsouth, the features offered are outstanding and the price is right.

I hate giving any company a monopoly, so I would give Vonage the
business as long as they were competitive in service and price. I like
one low price for all long distance and local, Vonage is a very good deal.

Thanks for the quick reply Reggie. ;-)

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:48:11 -0400, "Reginal P. Smithers III"
wrote:

JimH wrote:
If I recall you signed up for internet phone service through Vonage. How do
you like it so far?

Thanks.

Anyone who is considering Vonage, I have had Vonage for 8 months now.
If Ma Bell phone line was a 10, I would rate Vonage a 9.5 I have had to
reboot the modem a few times. (I think that is after I have downloaded
a large software file and is the result of comcast, not necessarily
Vonage). I have had one person tell me they have to connect is not
immediate when they pick up the phone. The sound quality is as good as
Bellsouth, the features offered are outstanding and the price is right.

I hate giving any company a monopoly, so I would give Vonage the
business as long as they were competitive in service and price. I like
one low price for all long distance and local, Vonage is a very good deal.

Ditto with Sunrocket, and cheaper too!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

Ping: JohnH Eisboch General 8 August 6th 06 01:30 PM
Ping: JohnH RCE General 1 February 21st 06 12:38 AM
Ping, JohnH [email protected] General 3 January 20th 06 06:29 PM
Ping: JohnH Bryan General 3 January 17th 06 08:31 PM
OT Ping JohnH: [email protected] General 7 January 12th 06 06:59 PM