Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping, JohnH

Man, oh, man, I'm going to be SO rich very soon......here's another one
that will net me a cool $11.4 million!

ECOWASBANK PLC.
37 High Street, Accra,
Ghana, West Africa.

Greetings.

My name is Mr. RAYMOND ALLEN, the Manager, Credit and Foreign Bills of
ECOWASBANK PLC .I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my
bank
with account number D14-A55-096/utb/t who perished in a plane crash
[Ethiopian airline)with the whole passengers aboard.

Since the demise of this our customer. I have personally watched with
keen
interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one
has
come to claim his funds of USDollar 28.5 m, [twenty-eight million five
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been with my branch
for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
Next
of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking
ethics
here does not allow such money to stay more than Nine years, because
money
will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this period.

Inview of this I got your contact through a search on the Internet .I
shall
give you 40% of the total sum.I will not fail to bring to your notice
that
this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear
as
all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking
days,
after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me e-mail signifying Your
decision
including your private telephone/ fax numbers for quick communication.

Respectfully submitted,

MR.RAYMOND ALLEN.

Manager, Credit and Foreign Bills

Ping: JohnH Bryan General 3 January 17th 06 08:31 PM
OT Ping JohnH: [email protected] General 7 January 12th 06 06:59 PM
Ping: JohnH Eisboch General 33 January 11th 06 07:25 PM
Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 09:33 PM