posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

Default Mexican Graffiti Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon

wrote:
Article with photos:
http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2006..._Page/037.html

Mexicans are 3rd world sub-human trash. They spray graffiti like
"primitive tribes who are marking their territory". And this is the
filth Bush is allowing into the USA? Unbelievable.

Mexicans use graffiti the way dogs use ****, to mark a visit. But the
dog **** soon evaporates and the greasers have more brats!

ted

posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

Default LOL: "This is a test"

..

posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

wrote:
.Who says it was done by Mexicans? I know white kids who pride themselves on being graffitti "artists" Personally, I think anyone who defaces another's property like that should be put in jail for at least ten years and be forced to work to support the cost of their lockup

posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

Article with photos:
http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2006..._Page/037.html

Mexicans are 3rd world sub-human trash. They spray graffiti like
"primitive tribes who are marking their territory". And this is the
filth Bush is allowing into the USA? Unbelievable.

Mexicans use graffiti the way dogs use ****, to mark a visit. But the
dog **** soon evaporates and the greasers have more brats!

ted

Mejor poder comprendar.

posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

Default Trolls Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon

Article with photos:
http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2006..._Page/037.html

Mexicans are 3rd world sub-human trash. They spray graffiti like
"primitive tribes who are marking their territory". And this is the
filth Bush is allowing into the USA? Unbelievable.

Mexicans use graffiti the way dogs use ****, to mark a visit. But the
dog **** soon evaporates and the greasers have more brats!

ted

Mejor poder comprendar.

No hay nada aquí que comprender.
¿Cómo se dice "troll" en Español?

*Anarcissie* wrote:
Article with photos:
http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2006..._Page/037.html

Mexicans are 3rd world sub-human trash. They spray graffiti like
"primitive tribes who are marking their territory". And this is the
filth Bush is allowing into the USA? Unbelievable.

Mexicans use graffiti the way dogs use ****, to mark a visit. But the
dog **** soon evaporates and the greasers have more brats!

ted

Mejor poder comprendar.

No hay nada aquí que comprender.
¿Cómo se dice "troll" en Español?

I think the serious point is that we must be consious of living in a
hemisphere. The main issue is the economic one. Why in the space of a
few kms does the price of labor get divided by a factor of 3.

BTW - With Moore's law, at 8MHz Mexicans will simply teleport anyway.

wrote:
*Anarcissie* wrote:
Article with photos:
http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2006..._Page/037.html

Mexicans are 3rd world sub-human trash. They spray graffiti like
"primitive tribes who are marking their territory". And this is the
filth Bush is allowing into the USA? Unbelievable.

Mexicans use graffiti the way dogs use ****, to mark a visit. But the
dog **** soon evaporates and the greasers have more brats!

ted

Mejor poder comprendar.

No hay nada aquí que comprender.
¿Cómo se dice "troll" en Español?

I think the serious point is that we must be consious of living in a
hemisphere. The main issue is the economic one. Why in the space of a
few kms does the price of labor get divided by a factor of 3.

BTW - With Moore's law, at 8MHz Mexicans will simply teleport anyway.

You average Mexican is a hard worker, but I don't
see too many that will run at _that_ speed. Newer
model?

*Anarcissie* wrote:

You average Mexican is a hard worker, but I don't
see too many that will run at _that_ speed. Newer
model?

No, it is in effect like India where Indian software companies are
prtoving that development can ocur remotely. A key speed is 8MHz, this
is roughly the bandwidth of television on a straight MPEG2 standard.
With Flash, MPEG4 you casn cut this down.

Television has enabled us to have vicarious experiences and looking at
television we can readily understand a scence in a resaurant or
kitchen. Gien a robot we could start to do useful work.

posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

Quizas pueda decir "pescar". Semi close, anyway.

Butch

Butch Davis wrote:

¿Cómo se dice "troll" en Español?

"El Trollo", no?