BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gasoline prices - another record high (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72086-re-gasoline-prices-another-record-high.html)

basskisser July 31st 06 12:43 PM

Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

wrote:
Sure you deny what you said, you do quite frequently. and yes, I AM
thick. I'm 6 ft.3 and weigh about 280, mostly upper body.

cite?

But, Y'know, I may be thick,.....but you're stupid.

Do tell the group, what do you know about my intelligence? How do you
know me? How do you know what I do for a living? How do you know my
education?

basskisser July 31st 06 12:45 PM

Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

wrote:
Not at all, he goes by Jim H wich is his name, what do you go
by...."basskisser?"

I guess you're not bright enough to comprehend the question, which was
don't you think it's pretty childish to hide behind a killfile while
calling someone petty names and childish insults? Killfile is fine, but
don't killfile someone then start name calling like a little kid.

[email protected] July 31st 06 12:47 PM

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Sure you deny what you said, you do quite frequently. and yes, I AM
thick. I'm 6 ft.3 and weigh about 280, mostly upper body.

cite?

But, Y'know, I may be thick,.....but you're stupid.

Do tell the group, what do you know about my intelligence?

Intelligence? What intelligence?

basskisser July 31st 06 12:47 PM

Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

wrote:
Well, I didn't see anything about a *gay* time, but I see ****basser
thought he'd throw a rock into it. , as usual, it feel way short....

What feels way short? You can't even post childish name calling and
petty insults correctly. Grow up.

basskisser July 31st 06 12:51 PM

wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Sure you deny what you said, you do quite frequently. and yes, I AM
thick. I'm 6 ft.3 and weigh about 280, mostly upper body.

cite?

But, Y'know, I may be thick,.....but you're stupid.

Do tell the group, what do you know about my intelligence?

Intelligence? What intelligence?

As suspected from you. Grow up.

[email protected] July 31st 06 12:51 PM

Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

lets see, Now according to you, I can't post a "childish name calling "
, and petty insult correctly, so I need to "grow up"

amazing.........

[email protected] July 31st 06 01:05 PM

basskisser wrote:

As suspected from you. Grow up.

Why dont' you provide an example and show what a grown up should act
like.?

P. Fritz July 31st 06 01:07 PM

Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

wrote in message
ups.com...

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Sure you deny what you said, you do quite frequently. and yes, I AM
thick. I'm 6 ft.3 and weigh about 280, mostly upper body.

cite?

But, Y'know, I may be thick,.....but you're stupid.

Do tell the group, what do you know about my intelligence?

Intelligence? What intelligence?

It is pretty difficult to know about something that doesn't exist.

P. Fritz July 31st 06 01:09 PM

Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

ups.com...

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Well, I didn't see anything about a *gay* time, but I see ****basser
thought he'd throw a rock into it. , as usual, it feel way short....

What feels way short? You can't even post childish name calling and
petty insults correctly. Grow up.

Kevin thinks that somehow that his sort of name calling puts , (by
inference) him about the name calling.

Remember the fit he had when he was asked if he had stopped beating his
wife? I wonder if he has?

Bert Robbins July 31st 06 01:12 PM

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
Not at all, he goes by Jim H wich is his name, what do you go
by...."basskisser?"

I guess you're not bright enough to comprehend the question, which was
don't you think it's pretty childish to hide behind a killfile while
calling someone petty names and childish insults? Killfile is fine, but
don't killfile someone then start name calling like a little kid.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.