Jim Jim is offline

Default A couple of dolphin

Someone said that a single photo is as effective as a short video. I
don't agree.

Here is a couple of dolphin surfing my bow wake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWunBYqFWE

Guess I'm trying to encourage on topic video posting.

There is some very good stuff on Youtube, there is some really bad
stuff. If you find something good, please post a link. Finding the good
stuff is the challenge.

It is easy to make short videos and post them.

We all have cameras that make quick time videos. Try it. You may like it.

Jim Jim is offline

Harry Krause wrote:

Jim wrote:

Someone said that a single photo is as effective as a short video. I
don't agree.

Here is a couple of dolphin surfing my bow wake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWunBYqFWE

Guess I'm trying to encourage on topic video posting.

There is some very good stuff on Youtube, there is some really bad
stuff. If you find something good, please post a link. Finding the
good stuff is the challenge.

It is easy to make short videos and post them.

We all have cameras that make quick time videos. Try it. You may
like it.

Cool, but you didn't work in any corporate logos or brand names...so
your chief critic will be disappointed.

Got any video Harry?

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...
Someone said that a single photo is as effective as a short video. I
don't agree.

Here is a couple of dolphin surfing my bow wake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWunBYqFWE

Guess I'm trying to encourage on topic video posting.

There is some very good stuff on Youtube, there is some really bad stuff.
If you find something good, please post a link. Finding the good stuff is
the challenge.

It is easy to make short videos and post them.

We all have cameras that make quick time videos. Try it. You may like
it.

Thanks for the post and the suggestion. Whether I've been surfing or
boating it's always cool when the dolphin (or porpoise) make a showing.

Harry Krause wrote:
Jim wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Jim wrote:

Someone said that a single photo is as effective as a short video. I
don't agree.

Here is a couple of dolphin surfing my bow wake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWunBYqFWE

Guess I'm trying to encourage on topic video posting.

There is some very good stuff on Youtube, there is some really bad
stuff. If you find something good, please post a link. Finding the
good stuff is the challenge.

It is easy to make short videos and post them.

We all have cameras that make quick time videos. Try it. You may
like it.

Cool, but you didn't work in any corporate logos or brand names...so
your chief critic will be disappointed.

Got any video Harry?

None that I care to share. :)

Now that's funny!