Jürgen Spelter

Default Dolphin Battery Charger

Im looking for a wiring diagram for a battery charger from REYA France,
named POWER FIRST DOL 1240/3 rev 0.6 to repair such a device. Could anybody
help????

Or does anybody own such a device an can help me recognize a broken
resistor. In that cas I will send a Photo with an inside vieuw of the
charger.

regards from germany

Juergen

Larry W4CSC

I think I found the company, Reya, in France. It has their phone
number and address information:
http://www.metstrade.com/marketplace...p?mypageid=615

REYA means "Reparation Electric pour Yacht et Automobile"

From humble beginnings in 1928 as a repair shop for yachts pulling into the

port of Cannes, to our modern day position as the biggest distributor
of marine electrical equipment in France and a manufacturer of high
quality products, REYA’s story is one of expansion, customer care and
service, but above all, a commitment to develop and provide products
of outstanding quality.

In 1994, REYA became manufacturers by acquiring an Italian distributor –

A.M.F.A. based in Turin and going into partnership with Power First of
Annecy (France). In conjunction with these two fine companies, REYA
continues to expand and develop the products of the future.

A.M.F.A. has a long tradition of quality. Our subsidiary has been designing

and manufacturing marine pumps and water pressure systems for over 50
years.

Power First engineers and designs a complete range of marine

electrical equipment – Battery Chargers, inverters, etc. under the
Dolphin brand.

Address
P.O. Box 126
06156 CANNES-LA-BOCCA CEDEX
France

Phone
0033-493904700
Fax
0033-493904710

They'll have the appropriate phone number at Power First where it was
made so you can talk to a technician. I couldn't find any reference
to Power First in Annecy, France, but it may be listed in French only
some place Google.com and I can't find.

I'm sure they'll be able to provide a schematic and the part you want,
ok?

The boat I sail is an Amel Sharki 41 ketch so I've gotten used to
fighting French and crazy, obscure French manufacturers, probably set
up in a garage behind some bistro making battery chargers.....(c;

Can you say "French" without cursing? I still have trouble with
that....(c;

Hmm.....Cannes....springtime....not a bad idea! We could go to Reya's
place in Cannes, say in late May? I haven't been to Cannes since 1968
when I was in the US Navy. I suppose those French girls are all old
ladies, now.....Pity....

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:56:54 +0100, "Jürgen Spelter"
wrote:

Im looking for a wiring diagram for a battery charger from REYA France,
named POWER FIRST DOL 1240/3 rev 0.6 to repair such a device. Could anybody
help????

Or does anybody own such a device an can help me recognize a broken
resistor. In that cas I will send a Photo with an inside vieuw of the
charger.

regards from germany

Juergen

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....