Default Which 25 HP 2-stroke outboard

Hi everyone!
I have recently purchased Quicksilver 380 HD inflatable boat.
Now, I am in doubt - which engine to buy? The choices are (all 25 HP,
2-stroke):
Yamaha,
Mercury,
Tohatsu.
The customer support (spare parts, etc.) in my country (Croatia) for
Tohatsu is a bit worse than for the other two. Prices are approximately
the same.
I would appreciate the suggestions.
Thank you!

Marko.J wrote:
Hi everyone!
I have recently purchased Quicksilver 380 HD inflatable boat.
Now, I am in doubt - which engine to buy? The choices are (all 25 HP,
2-stroke):
Yamaha,
Mercury,
Tohatsu.
The customer support (spare parts, etc.) in my country (Croatia) for
Tohatsu is a bit worse than for the other two. Prices are approximately
the same.
I would appreciate the suggestions.
Thank you!

The Yamaha is your best choice. Last time I checked, they made the
power heads for Mercury anyway.

Marko.J writes:

I would appreciate the suggestions.

I've had a Tohatsu 25 for over year and like it.