Default Liquid Rollers Bunk Spray

basskisser writes:

You've not given one iota of evidence that you know, or even have some
written evidence of what exactly is in WD-40, period.

Huh. I would've thought my listing the CAS numbers and names would have
amounted to at least an iota, if not a phi or a upsilon.

I'll grant you that I don't know what constitutes the bit of perfume that
makes WD-40 so distinctive and pleasant. I suspect something complex,
because it degrades in the container over the years into something
moderately annoying.

Richard J Kinch wrote:
basskisser writes:

You've not given one iota of evidence that you know, or even have some
written evidence of what exactly is in WD-40, period.

Huh. I would've thought my listing the CAS numbers and names would have
amounted to at least an iota, if not a phi or a upsilon.

Then you thought wrong.

What you've posted does not conclude that WD-40 contains KEROSENE.

basskisser writes:

What you've posted does not conclude that WD-40 contains KEROSENE.

Sez you.

Richard J Kinch wrote:
basskisser writes:

What you've posted does not conclude that WD-40 contains KEROSENE.

Sez you.

What an informative thought provoking reply.

basskisser writes:

Sez you.

What an informative thought provoking reply.

Think about it.

Richard J Kinch wrote:
basskisser writes:

Sez you.

What an informative thought provoking reply.

Think about it.

No need. You'v'e not proven anything, and apparently you can't.

basskisser writes:

Think about it.

No need. You'v'e not proven anything, and apparently you can't.

Either that, or you're not thinking.