Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.arts.books,rec.aviation.military,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.games.bridge

Default Mexicans Vow to Keep Coming

Graphic Queen wrote:
Those who want to come to the USA, in violation of our immigration
laws, will continue to come, until and unless, we the American people,
defeat their morale. As long as they hold out the hopes and dreams, of
reaching the "land of milk and honey" or the "pot of gold at the end
of the rainbow", then we will continue to face them. They come for
opportunity, but face the reality of market saturation, hunger and
suffering. There are not enough jobs, or resources to support them at
this rate.

We must also defeat the morale of the illegals already here, and
motivate them to self-deport. We must cut off their supplies of water
and food. We must deter their enablers who assist them, and the
transporters who move them. We must stop the employers who provide
them employment.

Our governments have proved, in the past and present, that they can
make immigration laws, as long as the lumberjacks can fell trees and
the paper mills can make paper, but all the immigration laws written,
on the by-products of all the dead trees, don't mean anything without
enforcement. Our governments, from federal to local, have proven
dysfunctional, in the enforcement of immigration laws.

We must rise up and defend our Constitution against all enemies both
foreign and domestic.
We must carry the torch, and scythe, and enforce our immigration laws,
so as to end this quagmire.
We shall remember in November, and beyond, those traitors and tyrants,
who have betrayed our trust, and our sovereignty.

It is in our hands to remove the illegals from our nation, and to
defeat the efforts of those who will try to violate our immigration
laws.

We must rise and repel the invaders, at the borders, and evict those
aliens in our towns.

You the people of the United States of America, have the power of
citizenship and the duty and honor, under the US Constitution, and
within the Bill of rights, to protect this nation, now, or forever
allow it to be surrendered to the invading forces.

What say you my fellow patriots? rise and fight--or-- surrender?

'It will always be like this'
As Bush tries to stop migrants, Mexicans vow to continue illegal trips
north

NOGALES, Mexico - Mexicans say it will take more than three layers of
fence and 6,000 National Guard troops to keep them out of the United
States.

As President Bush visited the stretch of Arizona desert Thursday that
serves as a cactus-studded freeway for thousands of undocumented
migrants, those preparing to make the perilous trip said they will
find a way around almost any obstacle.

"We'll go under it, we'll go over it, we'll go through the air, the
sea or the earth, but they're never going to stop us from crossing,"
said Jesus Santana, a Tijuana truck driver who was caught trying to
cross and deported.

Increased security will likely only serve to make smuggling fees more
expensive and drive immigrants deeper into debt, making them even more
desperate to make it north.

As a tired, bedraggled column of deportees filed across a Nogales
border bridge Thursday - just as Bush was giving a speech on border
security west of here - some migrants were already furiously dialing
cell phones to contact immigrant smugglers for their next attempt.

"Of course we'll cross again. We're just waiting for them to come and
pick us up," said Javier Torres, 22, of Cuiliacan, Sinaloa. Just 100
yards away, vans of the kind used by smugglers waited under an
underpass to pick up groups of deportees.

The deportees were greeted on the Mexican side by Martin Doriane, who
for the last four years has surveyed returning migrants for the
Colegio de la Frontera Norte.

Doraine says at least 95 percent of migrants caught and deported say
they'll try again, in part because they've sold everything they own in
Mexico to pay increasingly expensive and sophisticated smuggling
efforts to overcome tightened border security.

"They say, 'I had a roof and a frying pan in Mexico, but I sold both
to come north and went into debt, so what do I have to return to?"'
Doraine said.

Seeking 'a different life'
One of the deportees, Maria del Carmen Valadez, brought her
12-year-old son, Julio Cesar Castaneda, on the dangerous two-day trek
through the desert. The boy hungrily ate a taco Doriane gave him as
his mother acknowledged "it is a risk" to bring a child on such a
dangerous trip.

"I did it to give him a different life," said Valadez, of Fresnillo in
Zacatecas in northern Mexico. She said she'll probably try to cross
again, because in her hometown, "there's nothing but poverty."

That sense of desperation - and determination - is everywhere.

On Monday, a detained woman told agents she had left her 3-year-old
son dead in the desert.

The proposed 370 miles of triple-layer fencing, approved by the Senate
Wednesday, as well as Bush's plan to send National Guard troops to
play supporting roles in border enforcement, has raised tempers and
tensions here.

"Somebody is going to start shooting, and then there will be problems
between the two countries," predicted Santana, the Tijuana truck
driver.

Mexico airs concerns
Mexico's government has expressed concern about the wall and National
Guard proposals, saying they aren't the way to solve problems of
border security and illegal migration north.

"Most countries want to bring their people together and tear down
physical, commercial and cultural barriers," presidential spokesman
Ruben Aguilar said Thursday. "Anyone who proposes separating them is
out of line. Walls are a sign of distrust, and that will never be the
basis of a good friendship between two countries."

The Senate measure includes provisions that would give some
undocumented immigrants a path toward citizenship and allow more
people to work temporarily in the United States.

But Santana said he saw no advances in the sweeping reform package.

"There will always be more people wanting to come," he said. "It will
always be like this."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12860863/
--

Constitution of Mexico:

FOREIGNERS may NOT, in any manner, involve themselves in the political affairs of the COUNTRY!

The supreme kisser of hispanic butts, President Bush, and most of the
US Senate should be on trial for treason. They have failed to protect
our southern border and have pushed for legislation that would increase
the flooding of America by third-world aliens. A problem is that the
old "Silent Majority" is mostly a collection of lard-assed, feminized,
PC'd, White males. Worthless.

Arch

http://www.newnation.com/index2.html New Nation News