Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
the bug

Default Replacement Shifters for Mercruiser

Is there any replacement shifters out there that will replace the
Mercruiser dual shifter that I have now?? I had new Volvo Penta cables
installed for the 2004 season and there is way to much play at the
shifter handles to my liking. I'm looking for something much more
precise and without all the play shifting from forward to reverse.
Thanks!