BURAZZZ

Default Bayliner 2355 Cierra suggestions ?

Hi !
Im planning on buying this boat year 96-97 and need some suggestions .

How much fuel does it consume by the hour and can someone tell me on which
parts shall i check when buying the boat .
What are flaws and what are benefits on this boat ?

THX !

JimH

"BURAZZZ" wrote in message
Hi !
Im planning on buying this boat year 96-97 and need some suggestions .

How much fuel does it consume by the hour and can someone tell me on which
parts shall i check when buying the boat .
What are flaws and what are benefits on this boat ?

THX !

So is it a 1996 or 1997 you are buying?

What size engine? One cannot tell you about estimated fuel consumption
without knowing the size of the engine.

Are you planning to have it structurally and mechanically surveyed
(professionally) *before* you buy it? If not, you really should.

The flaws? The benefits? Only you can decide that. The boat is basically
an entry level cruiser packaged with some basic accommodations to allow for
a overnight stays on the boat, although things will indeed be cramped even
for 2 adults. It is not intended for off shore blue water use nor is it set
up well for fishing.

Where do you plan to use the boat and how do you plan to use it?

BURAZZZ

Im planning on buying 97 year if i find it .
Engine will be probably 5,4 merc 260 PS.
Ill use it on few days trips with my wife....

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..

"BURAZZZ" wrote in message
[...]

My *guess* is that you will most likely burn 15+ GPH considering the size
of the boat and engine. So at $4/gallon, a one hour cruise will cost you
about $60 in gas alone.

What area of the country do you boat? What made you decide on a 1997
Bayliner 2355 Cierra?