JimH

Default Holy mackeral Andy!

We returned home a couple of hours ago from a great day on the boat (just my
wife and me) after having a wonderful holiday weekend with my son and
daughter (she came home from college this weekend, my son graduated from
high school with the commencement/graduation services yesterday). My son
spent the day with his friends and my daughter drove back to OUST to start
studying for finals.

This is only the 3rd time I have been on the computer (and in this NG) all
weekend long, yet despite that fact it looks like the flame wars and fights
continued here each and every day. And to think some of you blamed me for
that sort of BS.

My, my, my.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

My thanks also to all the Vets out there for their service to our Country.
;-)

JimH

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
We returned home a couple of hours ago from a great day on the boat (just
my wife and me) after having a wonderful holiday weekend with my son and
daughter (she came home from college this weekend, my son graduated from
high school with the commencement/graduation services yesterday). My son
spent the day with his friends and my daughter drove back to OSU to start
studying for finals.

This is only the 3rd time I have been on the computer (and in this NG) all
weekend long, yet despite that fact it looks like the flame wars and
fights continued here each and every day. And to think some of you blamed
me for that sort of BS.

My, my, my.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

My thanks also to all the Vets out there for their service to our Country.
;-)

Damn spell check.

OSU was changed to Oust (I must have hit 'change' rather than 'ignore') and
I did not catch it until now.

Oops. ;-)

JimH

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
We returned home a couple of hours ago from a great day on the boat (just
my wife and me) after having a wonderful holiday weekend with my son and
daughter (she came home from college this weekend, my son graduated from
high school with the commencement/graduation services yesterday). My
son spent the day with his friends and my daughter drove back to OSU to
start studying for finals.

This is only the 3rd time I have been on the computer (and in this NG)
all weekend long, yet despite that fact it looks like the flame wars and
fights continued here each and every day. And to think some of you
blamed me for that sort of BS.

My, my, my.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

My thanks also to all the Vets out there for their service to our
Country. ;-)

Damn spell check.

OSU was changed to Oust (I must have hit 'change' rather than 'ignore')
and I did not catch it until now.

Oops. ;-)

BTW: Here are the pics of my kids following the commencement ceremony on
Sunday.

http://tinyurl.com/r2t5n

They obviously get their good looks from their mother. ;-)

Don White

JimH wrote:
[...]

Big day for you. I guess my next big milestone will happen when my boys
get married. I see the average cost of a wedding now is $25k. I hope
they'll be smart enough to keep it modest....or at least marry a girl
with rich parents.
JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
[...]

Boys? Heck, in the US all you normally pay (regarding their wedding
expenses) are the costs of the bachelors party and the drinks at the wedding
reception.

Wedding costs are indeed going through the roof. We may offer our
daughter/future son in law a fantastic wedding reception or a small one with
the remainder of the expected costs that were saved paid to them. We will
also give them an early inheritance for a down payment on a house once they
are established with jobs.

Regarding my son..........our expected wedding costs should be minimal
although we will also offer him an early inheritance gift of a down payment
on a house once he is established with a job.

Having and then raising children not only requires time, understanding and
patience but also the materialistic expenses of clothing, food, medical,
education, weddings, inheritance...................

But they are worth every penny of it and we would do it again in a
heartbeat! ;-)

JimH wrote:
We returned home a couple of hours ago from a great day on the boat (just my
wife and me) after having a wonderful holiday weekend with my son and
daughter (she came home from college this weekend, my son graduated from
high school with the commencement/graduation services yesterday). My son
spent the day with his friends and my daughter drove back to OUST to start
studying for finals.

This is only the 3rd time I have been on the computer (and in this NG) all
weekend long, yet despite that fact it looks like the flame wars and fights
continued here each and every day. And to think some of you blamed me for
that sort of BS.

And aside from jps' blatant and inconsiderate troll and a feeble
attempt by a couple of equally feeble posters to take a shot at Harry,
there was a higher than usual amount of on-topic stuff and a lower than
usual amount of personal animosity exchanged among posters.

HS graduation is a milestone. Is that son your youngest kid?

JohnH

On 29 May 2006 18:37:24 -0700, "
wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

Yes, it's been an enjoyable, for the most part, weekend in the group. Let's
hope it stays that way.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH

On 30 May 2006 07:51:10 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

JimH wrote:
We returned home a couple of hours ago from a great day on the boat (just my
wife and me) after having a wonderful holiday weekend with my son and
daughter (she came home from college this weekend, my son graduated from
high school with the commencement/graduation services yesterday). My son
spent the day with his friends and my daughter drove back to OUST to start
studying for finals.

This is only the 3rd time I have been on the computer (and in this NG) all
weekend long, yet despite that fact it looks like the flame wars and fights
continued here each and every day. And to think some of you blamed me for
that sort of BS.

My, my, my.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

My thanks also to all the Vets out there for their service to our Country.
;-)

You just can't quit flaming, can you. Here we are, off to another
flamefest courtesy of JimH.

Filtering him works. He's just looking for someone to reply. Stop replying
and he'll eventually get over the thrill of trying to **** someone off.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I flamed the flamers and name callers and those who pick fights, like
you are trying right now. Sorry, stale bait Bassy and I won't bite.

Have a great day!

Holy Jeesus! Lloyd Bonafide ASA 1 March 4th 06 12:22 AM
Holy Crap!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 42 January 10th 06 02:35 AM
HOLY SHIT! Joe ASA 0 November 9th 05 03:41 AM