jps

Default Just popped in to say...........

In article ,
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom says...
.............we are having a wonderful holiday weekend. We even took the
boat out today.

A word of thanks to those who lost their lives protecting our Country. My
thanks also to all of you who served.

The jumbo shrimp (these things are almost as big as lobster tails!) are done
as are portabella mushrooms and green peppers. Yum. Gotta run.

Have fun folks........enjoy the weekend. We certainly are. ;-)

Keep your damned good times to yourself. We're all tired of you coming
in here and parading around with your good times, good food, happy
family crap.

Good times this, good times that...shoving it in our faces since you
have so much of it.

jps
Reginald P. Smithers

jps wrote:
In article ,
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom says...
.............we are having a wonderful holiday weekend. We even took the
boat out today.

A word of thanks to those who lost their lives protecting our Country. My
thanks also to all of you who served.

The jumbo shrimp (these things are almost as big as lobster tails!) are done
as are portabella mushrooms and green peppers. Yum. Gotta run.

Have fun folks........enjoy the weekend. We certainly are. ;-)

Keep your damned good times to yourself. We're all tired of you coming
in here and parading around with your good times, good food, happy
family crap.

Good times this, good times that...shoving it in our faces since you
have so much of it.

jps

Too funny.

I wonder if he will be able to understand your point?

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.