Bert Robbins

Default Open question - Is this appropriate behavior...?

Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
JimH wrote:
You are indeed obsessed with me John.

You said you had me killfiled yet respond to a post not concerning you.

Sick.

Regarding Richy Rich.........he has launched attacks on me and I am
responding.

It is very telling that you snipped all previous responses to the
thread you quoted.

Your agenda is quite clear John.......to lie and incite arguments here.

Have a super evening John.........go start a fight with someone else.

John is not obsessed with you, he is just bored and is filling his
time by going around and pointing out the idiocy of some posters in
this group.

If so, he should have started with you or Fritz, the current ranking
idiots hereabouts.

That's your exclusive domain, Harry. Since you have nothing else to do
all day you might as well follow me around USENET and post follow ups to
each of my posts. Oh, wait a minute, I typically don't post M-F, 9-5
because I have a job.
JohnH

On Thu, 25 May 2006 21:09:28 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

JimH wrote:
You are indeed obsessed with me John.

You said you had me killfiled yet respond to a post not concerning you.

Sick.

Regarding Richy Rich.........he has launched attacks on me and I am
responding.

It is very telling that you snipped all previous responses to the
thread you quoted.

Your agenda is quite clear John.......to lie and incite arguments here.

Have a super evening John.........go start a fight with someone else.

John is not obsessed with you, he is just bored and is filling his time
by going around and pointing out the idiocy of some posters in this group.

LMAO!

Now STOP QUOTING THE LITTLE ---- !
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Thu, 25 May 2006 21:19:10 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

Speaking of jobs...I've got to go bone up on Limits and Continuity. I'm
subbing tomorrow. Goodnight...it's been fun!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

And you have the gall to netcop and blame others for idiotic
posts..........

sigh

Perhaps the "Do as I say......." motto is indeed the one to go with for
you netcops,

For Richard: :-)

JohnH

JimH wrote:
[...]

Because the fewer of his posts I see, the less guilty I'll feel for
laughing at his behavior.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

A personal attack, an invite for a flame war...............all in one
post.

And you have the balls to netcop here?

How absolutely funny!

Carry ion sheriff.

For you Richard: :-)

JohnH wrote:
We've all enjoyed having Rich in the group. As have others, he has shared
pictures of his boat, his house, his car, etc. Now he is being attacked for
doing so, and in a way that, to me, is despicable.

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...
And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

Comments? Do you actually approve of this in the newsgroup?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

"Is this appropriate behavior?"

Are referring to your post, launched as nothing more than a personal
remark about another poster in an effort to perpetuate a feud?

If so, then my answer would be "no."

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...
And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

Comments? Do you actually approve of this in the newsgroup?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

"Is this appropriate behavior?"

Are referring to your post, launched as nothing more than a personal
remark about another poster in an effort to perpetuate a feud?

If so, then my answer would be "no."

Amen.

JohnH has been on my ass like flies on sheit.

Time for the sheriff to give it up.

jps

In article , jherring1
@yahoo.com says...
We've all enjoyed having Rich in the group. As have others, he has shared
pictures of his boat, his house, his car, etc. Now he is being attacked for
doing so, and in a way that, to me, is despicable.

It's just rabid jealousy. Some of us hide it better than others.

jps

A Question of Class Capt. Rob ASA 2 May 12th 06 02:42 PM
Software question for our resident geeks... RCE General 4 March 6th 06 02:33 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 February 18th 06 05:27 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 December 19th 05 05:37 AM