Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim

Default About beer....

I'm not a beer drinker, and really never have been. Oh, theres been a
couple times in my life that I've twisted a top, and a couple times
that a top has twisted me. But for the most part, I think beer smells
like what it is. rotten grain.

now, I'm sure that there's many people that post and lurk on this board
that do like the suds, And if you like the suds, I'm not preaching
against your favorite thurst quencher.

I DID a bit of snooping around though, and found this thread
hillarious.

http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?...c=12052&st=270

I thought some of you could appreciate it and it might revive some of
your own thoughts of personal taste's and experiences as well.

Enjoy!

Brewing beer aboard Glenn A. Heslop Cruising 26 April 13th 06 01:30 AM
History of Beer JIMinFL General 0 December 4th 05 01:56 PM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM