NOYB

Default OT - Another prediction comes to pass!

"John Chaplain" wrote in message

Prediction comes true?? LOL

All that poll demonstrates is that it is remarkably easy to find 1027
adult
Americans who have no functional thought process. Comparing these two
presidencies is like saying grapefruit tastes better than fried clams.

No, the polls shows that many of the many dysfunctional Americans who
voted this poor excuse for a human in are starting to wake up and
realize what a bufoon they put in office. Sorry if you can't face the
reality that America is finally waking up and seeing Bush for the
jackoff he is. You'll just deny it and blame the polls for being all
wrong. Very functional thinking on your part....lol...

Even with Bush's approval at 31% (according to Gallup), Bush has
approximately 68% approval among Republicans, and only 4% among Democrats.
There is a 64 point spread between Republican support and Democrat support
of this President...the widest gap ever.

So you guys see in the polls what you want to see, and we see what we want
to see. But November will show who is right once again. ;-)

From Gallup:
"Bush's 68% rating among Republicans is better than Carter's rating among
Democrats (34%), the elder Bush's rating among Republicans (57%), and
Clinton's rating among Democrats (63%), at each president's low point. It is
roughly the same as the 69% that Reagan received among Republicans at his
low point.

Bush has the widest gap between Republicans' and Democrats' approval ratings
of any of the five presidents at the low points of their administration.
There is a 64-point gap between Republicans' and Democrats' ratings of Bush
right now. This compares with a 50-point partisan gap for Reagan, a 45-point
gap for Clinton, a 45-point gap for the elder Bush, and a 15-point gap for
Carter."

http://poll.gallup.com/content/?ci=22708

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"John Chaplain" wrote in message

Prediction comes true?? LOL

All that poll demonstrates is that it is remarkably easy to find 1027
adult
Americans who have no functional thought process. Comparing these two
presidencies is like saying grapefruit tastes better than fried clams.

No, the polls shows that many of the many snip Americans who
voted this poor excuse for a human in are starting to wake up and
realize what a bufoon they put in office. Sorry if you can't face the
reality that America is finally waking up and seeing Bush for the
jackoff he is. You'll just deny it and blame the polls for being all
wrong. Very functional thinking on your part....lol...

I would not call him a buffoon or a jackoff. I do think, however, that
he is not listening to what Americans want action on. Nor will I post a
personal attack on you like you did to John G.

Having said that..........if this was his first term in office I would
not vote for him again.

If the Bush and the republicans don't turn this around (immigration, the
war in Iraq), and barring Hillary being the Dems choice, a democrat will
be sitting in the oval office next term. ;-)

I really don't believe Mrs. Clinton is going to make a run for that
nomination. While I think she would make a terrific president, I am sure
she realizes how divided America is on her, and that her nomination might
result in another Democratic Party loss.

Bush isn't going to "turn around" immigration or the war in Iraq.
He isn't going to stop the flow of illegals entering the country, and he
certainly isn't going to go after the tens of thousands of US employers
who gladly hire illegals so they can exploit them.

Iraq should be the final proof anyone needs to internalize the idea that
while our military forces can beat anyone else's military, they are not
the vehicle to win the peace where there is a really strong insurgency
working against us.

I'm looking at the short term for now. I want the Democrats to capture the
House or Senate this fall, thus assuring lameduckhood for Mr. Bush.

Democrats will capture neither.

NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
Remember
the recall election Chavez survived? That is an example of an active
democracy.

And what do you call it when Chavez changes the rules to make himself
President for the next 25 years?

When the Republicans retain the House and Senate this Fall, they should move
to abolish the 22nd Amendment...so we can have an "active democracy" like
Venezuela.

NOYB

"bb" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 May 2006 18:19:12 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

You're probably right. I wonder what it would take to make the idiot
feel as if he should resign.

Gasoline at $1 a gallon.

According to the following chart, he'd have a 90% approval rating:

http://www.pollkatz.homestead.com/fi...0_image001.gif

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
NOYB wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
Remember
the recall election Chavez survived? That is an example of an active
democracy.

And what do you call it when Chavez changes the rules to make himself
President for the next 25 years?

When the Republicans retain the House and Senate this Fall, they should
move to abolish the 22nd Amendment...so we can have an "active democracy"
like Venezuela.

First, of course, we'd have to have a president whose EEG wasn't flat.

Here's Harry's EEG when the 22nd Amendment is abolished, and Bush is made
President for life:

http://www.neuro.jhmi.edu/HopkinsSWS...images/eeg.jpg

John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

Yeah, what to hell do you guys want? A government in which the people
actually have a say in how it's ran?

The people have a say in how it's "ran" [sic]. Which part of republic don't
you understand?

bb

On Mon, 15 May 2006 20:40:57 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

You're probably right. I wonder what it would take to make the idiot
feel as if he should resign.

Gasoline at $1 a gallon.

According to the following chart, he'd have a 90% approval rating:

http://www.pollkatz.homestead.com/fi...0_image001.gif

Oooooh, his approval rating chart is as ugly as a gas chart. Time for
some alternative energy, and leaders.

bb
thunder

On Mon, 15 May 2006 20:38:35 +0000, NOYB wrote:

And what do you call it when Chavez changes the rules to make himself
President for the next 25 years?

I'd call it BS.

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/articles.php?artno=1723

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=1901

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Chavez is a devout believer in
democracy. There was his failed 1992 coup attempt. But I sure do like
the way he has managed to get under our President's skin.

When the Republicans retain the House and Senate this Fall, they should
move to abolish the 22nd Amendment...so we can have an "active democracy"
like Venezuela.

They're not working on that now?

Bert Robbins

Harry Krause wrote:
thunder wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 20:38:35 +0000, NOYB wrote:

And what do you call it when Chavez changes the rules to make himself
President for the next 25 years?

I'd call it BS.

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/articles.php?artno=1723

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=1901

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Chavez is a devout believer in
democracy. There was his failed 1992 coup attempt. But I sure do like
the way he has managed to get under our President's skin.

When the Republicans retain the House and Senate this Fall, they should
move to abolish the 22nd Amendment...so we can have an "active
democracy"
like Venezuela.

They're not working on that now?

Chavez is one of the most interesting pols on the world scene. I got a
kick out of the way the Bushshippers "retaliated" against him yesterday
by banning arm sales to Venezuela. Chavez, after all, doesn't support
the Bushshippers' fraudulent anti-terrorism program.

Has anyone in the Bushshipper Administration noticed that South America
is slipping away from the US sphere of influence?

The may not like our influence but, they do like the Yankee dollar.

basskisser

John Gaquin wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

Yeah, what to hell do you guys want? A government in which the people
actually have a say in how it's ran?

The people have a say in how it's "ran" [sic]. Which part of republic don't
you understand?

Hmm, I guess it went right over your head, eh? SHOOOM!!!

By the way, seeing how you like to think that you are somehow superior
to others because you proof read every tiny post, perhaps you like to
know that if you take the contraction out of "What part of republic
don't you understand", it reads Which part of republic do not you
understand, when in fact it should read What part of republic do you
not understand.