Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnH

Default Race for the Cure -- OVER THE TOP!

Some of you were probably asleep during the flurry of activity last evening
which took the Racing for Renee team OVER THE TOP of the $5000 goal. Please
check it out at:

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure/RacingforRenee

For a quick shot at how the Racing for Renee team stacks up against the
other teams in the race, look he

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure

The top fundraising teams will scroll in a box in the lower right side.

My daughter, when I called to tell her to look at the site, was in tears. I
can't thank all you guys enough.

--
'Til next time,

John H