JohnH

Default Race for the Cure -- OVER THE TOP!

Some of you were probably asleep during the flurry of activity last evening
which took the Racing for Renee team OVER THE TOP of the $5000 goal. Please
check it out at:

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure/RacingforRenee

For a quick shot at how the Racing for Renee team stacks up against the
other teams in the race, look he

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure

The top fundraising teams will scroll in a box in the lower right side.

My daughter, when I called to tell her to look at the site, was in tears. I
can't thank all you guys enough.

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
basskisser

JohnH wrote:
Some of you were probably asleep during the flurry of activity last evening
which took the Racing for Renee team OVER THE TOP of the $5000 goal. Please
check it out at:

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure/RacingforRenee

For a quick shot at how the Racing for Renee team stacks up against the
other teams in the race, look he

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure

The top fundraising teams will scroll in a box in the lower right side.

My daughter, when I called to tell her to look at the site, was in tears. I
can't thank all you guys enough.

--
'Til next time,

John H

I think everyone here would agree that it's a pleasure to be able to
help in any way possible. Does the soul good.

Don White

basskisser wrote:
JohnH wrote:

Some of you were probably asleep during the flurry of activity last evening
which took the Racing for Renee team OVER THE TOP of the $5000 goal. Please
check it out at:

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure/RacingforRenee

For a quick shot at how the Racing for Renee team stacks up against the
other teams in the race, look he

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure

The top fundraising teams will scroll in a box in the lower right side.

My daughter, when I called to tell her to look at the site, was in tears. I
can't thank all you guys enough.

--
'Til next time,

John H

I think everyone here would agree that it's a pleasure to be able to
help in any way possible. Does the soul good.

Reminds me of the big charity here...the IWK Children's Hospital.
All the big players kick in at the very end to boost the total over the
top in a dramatic fashion.
JohnH

On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:18:29 GMT, Don White wrote:

basskisser wrote:
JohnH wrote:

[...]

While I was on the golf course this morning, making a fool of myself,
someone donated another $500! Hell, if this keeps up our team may end up on
top! Wouldn't *that* be something?

basskisser wrote:

JohnH wrote:

[...]

Yes...I'm sure if those contributions could guarantee research results,
you'd match the whole grand total yourself. It's been a long haul.
The Terry Fox Run has been a big annual event here for years.
http://www.collectionscanada.ca/2/6/h6-214-e.html

http://www.cbc.ca/greatest/top_ten/n...fox-terry.html

JohnH

basskisser wrote:

JohnH wrote:

[...]

Inspirational, to say the least.

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reginald P. Smithers

JohnH,

I am glad u decieded to ignore the person who bitched and wanted you to
stop promoting the web site and the worthwhile charity.

Your perserverance and the generoistiy of this group and your friends
resulted in something you can be proud of.

In your way, I am sure you showed your daughter how much you are
supporting her in this difficult time.

JohnH wrote:

Some of you were probably asleep during the flurry of activity last evening
which took the Racing for Renee team OVER THE TOP of the $5000 goal. Please
check it out at:

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure/RacingforRenee

For a quick shot at how the Racing for Renee team stacks up against the
other teams in the race, look he

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure

The top fundraising teams will scroll in a box in the lower right side.

My daughter, when I called to tell her to look at the site, was in tears. I
can't thank all you guys enough.

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Am I reading the site wrong...the top fundraiser only has three grand.
How come your daughter isn't there with the $5K?
(not talking about individual contributors)
JohnH

JohnH wrote:

[...]

As I am associated with a team, Racing for Renee, the money donated through
my site gets credited to the team, not me individually. If I were to
disassociate myself from the team, then I'd be the top fundraiser. I'm
leaving it as it is, and the Racing for Renege team is currently the third
highest team.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

JohnH wrote:

[...]

Congratulations once again on the success of your team. If I recall you
promised to donate $3,000+ to the fund if it met a certain ceiling you set.
That ceiling was met and surpassed.

Once you do so your team will certainly be in first place. The foundation
will also appreciate the donation.

Just *badgering* for a donation to a worthy cause that you promised to make
a large donation to. Looking forward to seeing your name on the largest
donors list. ;-)

PS: Your intentions and efforts are indeed noteworthy John. As I stated
previously my family has a stake in this foundation also and your promised
donation to the fund is certainly appreciated.