Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOYB

Default Under the knife

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

I underwent cataract surgery yesterday and it was less of a hassle than
the lasik surgery I had seven or eight years ago.

My right eye was the problem (of course - the problems are always on the
right!), and in 15 minutes, I was semi-out from anesthesia, the doc opened
up my eye, removed "the cloud" and put in the plastic replacement.

Your right eye was clouded all this time? No wonder you had difficulty
seeing the "right" side of the issues.

Under the knife Don White General 0 April 27th 06 02:55 AM
Under the knife JimH General 0 April 27th 06 02:42 AM
I'm ba aaaack! jlr ASA 191 March 2nd 06 09:03 PM
Knife Sharpening, continued... Netsock General 0 February 23rd 06 03:56 PM
Knife Sharpening, continued... Reggie Smithers General 0 February 23rd 06 01:56 PM