Reggie Smithers

Default Knife Sharpening, continued...

Harry Krause wrote:

I think I mentioned I use A.G. Russell's sharpener, and also
this one from Spyderco:

http://tinyurl.com/rt2gm

The monthly Russell mailing allowed me to search for the Spyderco photo.

It is one hell of a sharpening system.

Harry,
I hope you are using the steel on a normal basis, and only sharpening
very very infrequently. Most importantly, you should always use the
Steel prior to sharpening your knife.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.