s o

Default how to make small boats more stable

Hi all,

I'm not going out to the ocean, just close to the beach. I've a 13'
semi-v fiberglass. I think I saw on the web a while back they sell some
equipments that attach to a inflatable. they're basically a rod that
extends from both sides of the boat and some floating tube is attached
to both end of the rod. i was wondering if I could do the same thing
to my fiberglass boat? or do they have something different? thanks.

s o

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 20th 06 05:33 AM
40% of Africoon migrant boats sink Dr. Lily White General 8 March 10th 06 10:51 AM
Free 1960 28' Triton Pearson - Link Mic Cruising 14 February 12th 06 02:53 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
Fiberglass loss of strength Mic Cruising 1 October 15th 05 08:03 PM