Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default I was planning on..............

.......working on the boat yesterday but I got suckered into shoveling 10
cubic yards of mulch for our new fire pit area in the back yard, some of
which is 5 inches deep over what was once mud/dirt.

Having no large tree stumps/log sections to cut into stump seats I built
three 6 foot long basic wood benches after work today for around the pit.
They turned out quite nice, especially considering the plan was drawn in my
head and on the fly. They are also bullet proof.

I have now put in my time. Last Thursday was spent washing windows, fixing
exterior landscape lights and getting the patio furniture out. My work on
the yard is done.

Another 10 cubic yards of mulch is arriving tomorrow for the landscaping
beds. I am spending the day visiting customers so my son and 3 of his
friends will be putting down the mulch with the supervision of my wife.

I hope to be able to spend next weekend getting the epoxy barrier coat done
on the boat as well as getting the carpeting tore out.

Thank goodness for Advil, and.................when does the fun start? ;-)