Bert Robbins

Default Don't Get Between A Scientist And His Research Dollars

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008220

This just proves the point that dissenting views are not tolerated by the
left.

wf3h

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008220

This just proves the point that dissenting views are not tolerated by the
left.

jesus what planet does THIS guy live on?

the right in this country has censored scientific research on:

evolution
birth control, including the effectiveness of condoms
HIV prevention
HPV vaccines

gimme a break....

John Wentworth

"wf3h" wrote in message
oups.com...

gimme a break....

Here's your break; consider yourself censored.

wf3h

John Wentworth wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message
oups.com...

gimme a break....

Here's your break; consider yourself censored.

guess you didn't read about the young christianist bush appointed to
NASA. the moron insisted that all discussions of the big bang state
that it's 'only a theory' since it had religious implications, and NASA
could not take a position opposing 'intelligent design'.

bush himself, of course, is a creationist...

wf3h

Ignatius Thistlewhite wrote:
You wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008220

This just proves the point that dissenting views are not tolerated by
the left.

jesus what planet does THIS guy live on?

I believe before you speak any more you might want to:

a) post proof that you are as qualified to speak to this issue as the
author of the cited piece - an MIT professor in Atmospheric Science;

relevance?

ah. none.

just checking

b) conclusively disprove at least one statement in that MIT professor's
article.

relevance?

ah. none.

Failing these, I doubt anyone here will consider your contributions to the
discussion anything other than irrational partisan braying.

when you learn to read, let me know. i wasn't addressing the article, i
was addressing the commentary in the thread.

when you post proof that you read this, and that someone didn't read it
TO you, c'mon back and play with the adults.