wf3h

Default Don't Get Between A Scientist And His Research Dollars

Ignatius Thistlewhite wrote:
You wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008220

This just proves the point that dissenting views are not tolerated by
the left.

jesus what planet does THIS guy live on?

I believe before you speak any more you might want to:

a) post proof that you are as qualified to speak to this issue as the
author of the cited piece - an MIT professor in Atmospheric Science;

relevance?

ah. none.

just checking

b) conclusively disprove at least one statement in that MIT professor's
article.

relevance?

ah. none.

Failing these, I doubt anyone here will consider your contributions to the
discussion anything other than irrational partisan braying.

when you learn to read, let me know. i wasn't addressing the article, i
was addressing the commentary in the thread.

when you post proof that you read this, and that someone didn't read it
TO you, c'mon back and play with the adults.