Bert Robbins

Default Global Warming: It Has Stopped

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Doug Kanter

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are* contributing
to global warming, and might want to change a few living habits?

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are* contributing
to global warming, and might want to change a few living habits?

Shhh. Why encourage non-boaters posting OT, anti-Clinton,
anti-democrat, anti-liberal harangues?
Or, for that matter, anti-Bush, anti-war, anti-conservative harangues?
The group has been pretty boaty lately- why give this OT troll any legs?

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is
that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing
to global warming, and might want to change a few living habits?

Shhh. Why encourage non-boaters posting OT, anti-Clinton,
anti-democrat, anti-liberal harangues?
Or, for that matter, anti-Bush, anti-war, anti-conservative harangues?
The group has been pretty boaty lately- why give this OT troll any legs?

That's boat-ish, not boaty. And you call your bad self a writer!

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
ups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is
that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing
to global warming, and might want to change a few living habits?

Shhh. Why encourage non-boaters posting OT, anti-Clinton,
anti-democrat, anti-liberal harangues?
Or, for that matter, anti-Bush, anti-war, anti-conservative harangues?
The group has been pretty boaty lately- why give this OT troll any legs?

Pssst Chuck, he can't help himself.

Bert Robbins

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing to global warming, and might want to change a few living
habits?

There is no information at this time that would convince me that global
warming is a man made phenomena.

The constant cycles of cooling and warming has occurred for millions of
years. Why is the fact that we are in a heightened solar flare cycle and
both the Earth and Mars are getting warmer not of interest to you? What
caused the glaciers from the last ice age, over 10,000 years ago to thaw?
What caused those glaciers to form in the first place? Something you global
warming adherents fail to comprehend is that the planet does not exist alone
and that the Sun is an integral part of our existence and has a dramatic
effect on our planet and our own existence.

basskisser

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing to global warming, and might want to change a few living
habits?

There is no information at this time that would convince me that global
warming is a man made phenomena.

Really? Whew......how can you type with your head so far in the sand?

Bert Robbins

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is
that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there
could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing to global warming, and might want to change a few living
habits?

There is no information at this time that would convince me that global
warming is a man made phenomena.

Really? Whew......how can you type with your head so far in the sand?

Do you have any undisputed facts that contradict the points made in the
article? I would wager your answer is no.

I see you are backsliding Kevin.

Doug Kanter

. ..

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is
that
global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there
could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing to global warming, and might want to change a few living
habits?

There is no information at this time that would convince me that global
warming is a man made phenomena.

Really? Whew......how can you type with your head so far in the sand?

Do you have any undisputed facts that contradict the points made in the
article? I would wager your answer is no.

And, you have no undisputed facts to prove your thoughts on the issue,
either. Back in your hole.

Doug Kanter

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...9/ixworld.html

It appears that one of the legacies of the Clinton administration is
that global warming stopped in 1998.

Raising hand I have a question! Are you the opinion that there could
never be any information which would convince you that we *are*
contributing to global warming, and might want to change a few living
habits?

There is no information at this time that would convince me that global
warming is a man made phenomena.

You might be right, or you might be wrong. However, here's an analogy. Your
doctor says you have a brain tumor. You tell him won't believe it's
dangerous until he shows you a petri dish on his desk containing a tumor,
from your head, the size of a bran muffin. Of course, by that time, you'd be
so messed up that you won't be able to comment on what you're seeing.

The constant cycles of cooling and warming has occurred for millions of
years. Why is the fact that we are in a heightened solar flare cycle and
both the Earth and Mars are getting warmer not of interest to you?

Absolutely everything is of interest to me. This is why you and I are so
different.