Don White

Default Any Michael Buble fans?

You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html
Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:03:01 GMT, Don White
wrote:

You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

YAY!!!

Who?

I thought you 'old people' liked the crooners!

I'm still waiting for rock & roll to make a comeback and displace that
hippty hop, rap crap.
RG

"Don White" wrote in message
news
You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

The kid's go an amazing career ahead of him. He's got enormous talent and
seems to have his head screwed on right. If you ever get the chance to see
him perform live, don't turn it down. It's a show you will not forget. His
CD's should be a part of the collection of anyone who appreciates a
masterful presentation of the standards. It's truly exciting to see someone
of his genre getting so much favorable press, critical and commercial
success, given what else passes for commercially successful music these
days.

Jack Goff

wrote:

You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

YAY!!!

Who?

He's a Harry Conick Jr. clone.
JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
news
You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

My daughter (21 years old) likes him.

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
news
You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

My daughter (21 years old) likes him.

Never heard him or of him, other than here.

A 'Sinatra' type of singer, in fact I believe he does some of his songs. I
prefer the original though.

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
news You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html
My daughter (21 years old) likes him.
Never heard him or of him, other than here.

A 'Sinatra' type of singer, in fact I believe he does some of his songs.
I prefer the original though.

Ahh, thanks. Yeah, I prefer Sinatra myself.

Have you checked out Ronan Tynan? No one sings "Danny Boy" like Tynan.

This guy? http://www.ronantynan.net/

I will have to check him out.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
news
You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

My daughter (21 years old) likes him.

Never heard him or of him, other than here.

A couple of months ago someone here mentioned that they liked his
singing. I thought it was you, but must have been another poster.
basskisser

wrote:

You're not alone. He did well in Halifax last night.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/494400.html

YAY!!!

Who?

He's a Harry Conick Jr. clone.

Why, because he sings ballads like Sinatra?

JimH

Default JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Czech yer yahooot mail.