Bryan

Default The Travel Channel: Million Dollar Yachts

Holy cow!
I can't decide whether my mouth is hanging open because of the price of
these yachts, the size of these yachts, the opulence, the luxury, or the
kind of money these people must have access to in order to have these
yachts.

I'm looking at one right now that has an "18 hole golf course."

You guys have got to watch this episode; amazing!

JimH

"Bryan" wrote in message
m...
Holy cow!
I can't decide whether my mouth is hanging open because of the price of
these yachts, the size of these yachts, the opulence, the luxury, or the
kind of money these people must have access to in order to have these
yachts.

I'm looking at one right now that has an "18 hole golf course."

You guys have got to watch this episode; amazing!

Here are the 9 holes I plan for my 21 footer. http://tinyurl.com/ll9wy

Bryan

wrote in message
oups.com...
That's a funny title for a show.

Somebody either doesn't appreciate the defintion of "yacht" or has no
appreciation for the relative value of $1mm.

You're lucky to get a new 60-footer for $1mm these days- forget about
an 18-hole golf course. :-)

They should have called it multi-million dollar yachts or mega-yachts.

Bryan

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message
m...
Holy cow!
I can't decide whether my mouth is hanging open because of the price of
these yachts, the size of these yachts, the opulence, the luxury, or the
kind of money these people must have access to in order to have these
yachts.

I'm looking at one right now that has an "18 hole golf course."

You guys have got to watch this episode; amazing!

Here are the 9 holes I plan for my 21 footer. http://tinyurl.com/ll9wy

Chip'n'putt?

Actually, what he had was a crew that went out in the "skiff" and placed
floating holes in the water.
The yacht had an area near the stern where the deck dropped and slid out of
the way and a tee green rose up to replace the deck.
The owner would play golf from there and the skiff crew would collect the
balls with a net.
Whoever came closest to the hole was the winner of that hole.

JimH

m...

JimH wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message
[...]

Hell I can do that with my 21 footer. I guess the value just increased
seeing I have an 18 hole golf course aboard.

(My wife and kids will be in the water in inner tubes holding
flags...........the closest to them wins. Repeat 18 times.)

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
m...
JimH wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message
[...]

I'm more plebeian when I'm out with the guys. We simply pee over the side
and vote on who has the longest stream.

He-he. Longest distance or time?

Bryan

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

m...

JimH wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message
[...]

Do they get head gear?

Bryan

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
m...
JimH wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message
[...]

Is there a handicap for prostate effects? Who takes the longest to get
started? Who can maintain a continuous stream the longest?
Personally, I prefer tossing a few Cheerio's into the water and seeing who's
got the best aim; oh, wait, that was when my son was 3. Never mind.

Jim

Bryan wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

JimH wrote:

"Bryan" wrote in message
.com...

[...]

I usually have my servants dress as chess pieces and stand on my 1 acre
chess board.

JohnH

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:23:40 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JimH wrote:
m...
JimH wrote:
[...]