JimH

Default The Travel Channel: Million Dollar Yachts

"Bryan" wrote in message
m...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message
m...
Holy cow!
I can't decide whether my mouth is hanging open because of the price of
these yachts, the size of these yachts, the opulence, the luxury, or
the kind of money these people must have access to in order to have
these yachts.

I'm looking at one right now that has an "18 hole golf course."

You guys have got to watch this episode; amazing!

Here are the 9 holes I plan for my 21 footer. http://tinyurl.com/ll9wy

Chip'n'putt?

Actually, what he had was a crew that went out in the "skiff" and placed
floating holes in the water.
The yacht had an area near the stern where the deck dropped and slid out
of the way and a tee green rose up to replace the deck.
The owner would play golf from there and the skiff crew would collect the
balls with a net.
Whoever came closest to the hole was the winner of that hole.

Hell I can do that with my 21 footer. I guess the value just increased
seeing I have an 18 hole golf course aboard.

(My wife and kids will be in the water in inner tubes holding
flags...........the closest to them wins. Repeat 18 times.)